What will we spend our day doing at the Female Fitness Formula Workshop?
I wanted to give you all an agenda for the workshop that will be happening on Sunday, February 16th from 9am-4pm!
For only $97 (the typical price of a one-hour personal training session) you are going to get ALL of the following:
- 9am-9:45am: Introduction
- Your coaches, Artemis and myself, will introduce ourselves and tell you about our own personal journeys toward becoming fit females. We will also discuss the problems that exist for most of us when it comes to health and fitness (too much conflicting information from so called “experts”, all-or-nothing diets that always fail, etc.)
- 10am-11am: Strength Training Presentation
- During this presentation, we will talk about the benefits of strength training, and why we believe that every woman should be striving for strength. We will debunk common fitness myths (such as the “bulking” myth and the “cardio for fat loss” myth), explain the research behind the benefits of strength training, and show you how no matter where your health and fitness is at currently, you can and SHOULD start your journey toward a stronger, healthier you!
- 11am-12pm: Group Strength Workout
- For the group workout, we will break out into three groups: Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced. We will have a workout that will be properly scaled for each group. At this point, we will be teaching you proper form for each exercise and making sure you are doing everything safely and effectively. Not only will you get a great workout, but you will gain the knowledge and confidence to then continue to do these types of workouts on your own in the future! This is where you will truly begin to feel empowered, confident, and strong.
- 12pm-1pm: Lunch Break
- There are lots of great places for lunch right around Achieve Fitness. We will break for an hour and you are free to either grab some food from nearby restaurants/cafes or you can bring your own food and eat it at the gym!
- 1pm-1:45pm: Cardio/Metabolic Conditioning Presentation
- This portion of the presentation will address the issue of “cardio” and where that fits in to our equation. Many of you will be surprised to find out that neither Artemis or I do very much (if any) “cardio” in the typical sense, i.e. treadmills, ellipticals, spin bikes, etc. We do get our cardiovascular work in more non-traditional fashion using tools such as kettlebells, sleds, ropes, etc. We will explain why these methods for cardio are not only more fun, but also more effective!
- 2pm-2:30pm: Group Metabolic Conditioning Workout
- Our second workout of the day will be short and sweet – just 25-30 minutes of our version of “cardio.” You will break a sweat, have fun, and burn a lot more calories than you would in a typical hour long, boring treadmill session!
- 2:45-3:45: Nutrition Presentation
- “You can’t out-train a bad diet!” As a certified Nutrition Coach through Precision Nutrition, I find that one of the most frustrating aspects of losing weight and getting fit is understanding what to eat. Proper nutrition is vitally important, yet can be one of the most confusing and seemingly complicated parts of life. I will break down the exact methods I have implemented to help hundreds of women lose fat and feel great. You won’t find me talking about the newest diet trend – I do not buy into any one camp when it comes to proper nutrition! I will help YOU figure out what the best method is for YOUR body – because we are all different and cookie-cutter diets never work!
- 3:45-4pm: Final Questions/Wrap Up
- We will allow (and encourage) questions throughout the entire workshop, but will leave the final 15 minutes for you to ask us anything you want. We are going to be completely open books and will answer any questions you have that will help you toward becoming a stronger, fitter YOU!
As you can see, we are not leaving any stones un-turned! This is going to be a day FULL of valuable information that you will be able to implement into your daily routine immediately! We guarantee you will leave feeling empowered, motivated, and confident!
If you haven’t already, make sure you register for this workshop HERE before it sells out! Click on the Special Events Tab to find “The Female Fitness Formula Workshop.”