Ab Doer Twist Workout Tips in 2019
Please find below a list of tips I have included for getting the most out of your Ab Doer Twist workouts:
- While you are working out, make sure to use controlled and constant motion throughout each exercise (i. e. try not to pause in the middle of a set or slow down/speed up, or perform jerky movements while exercising)
- As you become stronger, you can add resistance bars or dial up the resistance on the seat.
- Try not to pause between exercises. This will create a circuit training effect where you keep your heart rate elevated throughout the workout.
- Do not workout too much. Your muscles need time to heal. Your abdominal muscles are a little different as they can take a little more abuse, but they still need time to heal. Try to workout either twice a week or every other day at most.
- If you become fatigued to the point that you no longer can control your movements, either switch movements or call it a day. Remember, you just want to work your muscles, you don’t want to damage them.
- Workout with a partner. A partner will push you to keep going even if they don’t say anything.
- This isn’t necessarily related to your Ab Doer Twist workout, but it is related to motivation required to workout. Reward yourself when you reach your goals. In fact, when you write down a goal, go ahead and assign a reward to it so that you have something to look forward to.